6 days/5 nights tour
Sofia – Rila monastery – Plovdiv – Hissar – Karlovo – Koprivshtitsa – Starosel – Sofia
Join-a-group with fixed departure 2021:
23 June – 28 June
Nature and tradition combined in an unforgettable experience – join a small group to travel throughout lavender trail, where Bulgaria is a world leader
- Escorted tour, dedicated to the Lavender, which ranks Bulgaria No1 in the world for its growing and producing lavender-oil
- Feel the genuine lavender aroma in its natural environment
- Experience the newest Festival of Lavender with bazaar, music, dances, cuisine
- Wine tasting giving the opportunity to feel the Bulgarian wine
- Smooth compilation of history, culture, wine-tasting and SPA
Day 123.06 – Sofia (D)
Arrival in Sofia. Transfer to hotel and time for check in and relaxation. Welcome dinner. Overnight.
Day 224.06 – Sofia – Rila Monastery – Sofia (B)
After breakfast it’s time for some sightseeing. First we are going to Rila monastery – part of UNESCO heritage list. There we can see the main church, the museum, Hrelio’s tower. After lunch we are heading back to Sofia for a city tour with its most fascinating places to be visited – Alexander Nevski cathedral, basilica St. Sofia, Former Royal Palace, National Theatre Ivan Vazov, St. George Rotunda. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 325.06 – Sofia – Plovdiv (B)
After breakfast it’s time to head east to Plovdiv – the city of seven hills, fortified by the father of Alexander the Great, King Philip II. After settling in in the hotel we are going to have a city tour of this beautiful city where we will see many of the ancient remains – Antique theatre, Roman Stadium, walking through the cobbled road of the Old Plovdiv and enjoying the view from some of the hills. The afternoon is dedicated to relaxation and time of leisure. Overnight in Plovdiv.
Day 426.06 – Plovdiv – Karlovo – Koprivshtitsa (B)
After an early breakfast we are going for celebration – Lavender Festival in Karlovo: introduction to the technology for growing the plant and producing the lavender oil. Be witness of the festival program with tastings, folklore program and traditional Bulgarian horo in the town square and not lastly – visit to the lavender fields. Feel the local atmosphere of the feast – music, dances, cuisine. After all of the celebrations we are heading to Koprivshtitsa – small picturesque museum – town for an overnight.
Day 527.06 – Koprivshtitsa – Starosel – Sofia (B, D)
Today we are going to have a walking tour in Koprivshtitsa – this town-museum, nestled in the mountains in the central part of Bulgaria has typical Bulgarian spirit of XIX c. After that we are heading to Starosel where we will have a tour around the cellar and wine tasting. Arrival in Sofia late in the afternoon. Farewell dinner. Overnight in Sofia.
Day 628.06 – Sofia (B)
After breakfast it’s time to say Goodbye. Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Hotels in the program (or similar):
- Sofia – St. George hotel 3*
- Plovdiv – Hotel Ego 3*
- Koprivshtitsa – Hotel Koprivshtitsa 3*
Prices per person in DBL /twin share:
|From 2 participants||EUR 830,00 / pax|
|From 4 participants||EUR 595,00 / pax|
|From 6 participant||EUR 565,00 / pax|
|From 10 participants||EUR 440,00 / pax|
|SGL-room supplement||EUR 95,00 / pax|
Tour prices include:
- Accommodation for 5 nights with breakfast in 3* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners with soft drinks included
- Tickets for Lavender Festival in Karlovo with program
- A/C vehicle with driver during the whole trip
- Parking fees, road and border taxes.
- All entrance fees for the tourist attractions included in the program
- Professional tour guide speaking your language* for touring days and English speaking assistant for airport transfers (the guide is also driver for under 6 participants)
* for some languages a supplement may be applied
- Private transfer from Sofia airport to Hotel on 19 June
- Private transfer from Hotel in Sofia to airport on 24 June
Tour prices don’t include:
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Flight tickets to Bulgaria