Varna City Break
5 days/4 nights tour
This itinerary includes:
• Halal food in local, Turkish and Arabic restaurants
• Flexible and dedicated guide-escorts, experienced in servicing Muslim people
• SPA treatments with private facilities
• Muslim-friendly destinations, hotels and suppliers
Arrival to Varna airport. Transfer and accommodation at 4* Interhotel Cherno More (or similar).
Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2Varna (B)
After breakfast – panoramic tour around Varna, opportunity for shopping and walk along the main pedestrian street ending in the Sea Garden.
In the afternoon – visit Varna shopping Mall.
Evening free at leisure, or enjoy the rich night life opportunities – discos, casinos, night clubs.
Overnight in Varna.
Day 3Varna – Balchik – Kaliakra – Varna (B)
Buffet breakfast in the hotel.
Half day Jeep Safari – extreme Jeep’s drive amongst sites with picturesque nature near Golden Sands beach resort. Pneumatic gun shooting. Off-road test in difficult to pass forest roads. Lunch with barbeque and drinks.
Afternoon excursion to Balchik palace which have been the summer residence of Romanian Queen Maria. Visit of the Balchik Botanical garden with more than 3000 species of plants and about 250 species of cactuses. The Botanical garden is the second largest garden in Europe.
Visit also Kaliakra cape with the medieval fortress.
Return back to Varna for overnight.
Day 4Varna – Nessebar
After breakfast you will have the chance to explore Bulgaria’s sea capital on a city tour.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will visit one of the major seaside resorts on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, often referred to as the “Pearl of the Black Sea”, Nessebar is a rich city-museum defined by more than three millennia of ever-changing history. Nessebar has on several occasions found itself on the frontier of a threatened empire, and as such it is a town with a rich history. Due to the city’s abundance of historic buildings, UNESCO came to include Nessebar in its list of World Heritage Sites in 1983.
Return to Varna.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Varna departure (B)
After breakfast – free time at leisure or shopping. Transfer to the airport and flight back home.
Tour prices include:
• Accommodation for 4 nights in the above mentioned hotels with buffet breakfast included
• Excursion to Balchik, Kaliakra and jeep Safati
• Excursion to Nessebar
• 1 lunch with barbeque and drinks
• A/C bus with driver for the transfers and tours
• Parking fees and road taxes
• 2 x 0.5 l bottles of mineral water in the bus per person per day
• All entrance tickets for the tour objects visited
• Professional English speaking guide-escorts for tours
• 24/7 Boiana-MG office support
Tour prices don’t include:
• Other meals and drinks than mentioned.
• Porterage service
• Personal expenses
• Lunch or dinner at Interhotel Cherno More 4* in Varna – 13 EUR per person
• Lunch at a standard local restaurant (3 course menu with halal food and mineral water) – 12 EUR per person
• Dinner at a standard local restaurants (3 course menu with halal food and mineral water) – 14 EUR per person
• Lunch at a Turkish, Arabic or Indian restaurant (3 course menu with halal food and mineral water) – 16 EUR per person
• Dinner at a Turkish, Arabic or Indian restaurant (3 course menu with halal food and mineral water) – 18 EUR per person