Istanbul – 2 days
- 07:30 h. – Excursion with bus in the European part of the city centre of Istanbul, starting with visit of the Blue mosque and Hippodrome, where is the Egyptian obelisk and The Snake tower. Visit to a ceramics and porcelain factory. After that the tour continues to the Asian part of Istanbul through the Bosphorus strait, also there will be a coffee brake on one special place where you can see the whole city with a magnificent, panoramic view of Bosphorus. The tour finishes with a visit of the leather-goods factory ‘LEVINSON’.
- Accommodation in hotel Akgun 3*
- 00 h. – 14.00 h. – Lunch in the restaurant of hotel Akgun 3*
- Leisure time
- 14:00 h. – Visit of the Top Kapi Palace – 27 €
- 19:30 h. – Night cruise with a ship through Bosphorus strait with dinner included and local show on the ship (no limit on the drinks there.)- 40€
- Night in the hotel
- 07:00 h. – 10.00 h. – Breakfast
- 08:30 h. – Visit of the Dolmabahce Palace and the Harem – 35 €
- 12:00 h. – Check-out from the rooms
- 13:00 h. – Visit of The Saint Sophia, Suleiman the Magnificent mosque and the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople – 28 €
- 16:00 h. – Ship cruise through Bosphorus strait and visit of the Egyptian market – 22 €
- Leisure time .
- 19:00 h. – 20.00 h. – Dinner in the restaurant of hotel Bekdas 4*- 11 €
- 20:30 h. – Departure from the hotel
This is an example program. There may be changes.
110 EUR for adults, 55 EUR for children up to 12 years
Book this trip online or call our representative in the area for any further information: Liya mobile: +359 (89) 8468672 (only for Varna and Golden Sands area)