Istanbul – 2 days
Night trip by bus Euro class 3* with air-conditionong and video. Arrival in the morning in Istanbul and panoramic excursion around the city, including the Blue mosque, the Race course, the Egyptian obelisk, the Asian part of the city through the bridge over Bosporus, visit of “Best” leather goods trade center. Lunch at a restaurant of a 3* hotel. Accommodation and overnight in 3* hotel.
Day 2 – breakfast (7:00-10:00). Free time for optional tours. Check out hotel at 12:00. At 20:00 PM – departure to Bulgaria.
Optional for day 1:
- Visit of the sultan’s palace “Topkapi” (14:00 PM) – 25 EUR per person
- Turkish bath (18:00-20:30 PM) – 27 EUR per person
- Dinner in “Orient House” variety with rich program and oriental dances (20:00 PM) – 35 EUR per person
Optional for day 2:
- Lunch at the hotel – 9 EUR per person
- Visit of Hagia Sophia and the Egyptian market (13:30 PM) – 25 EUR per person
- Boat trip in the Bosphorus (16:30 PM) – 20 EUR per person
Departure days: Thursday and Sunday
Important note!: the border tax for entering Turkey is payable on the border and varies from 10 EUR to 25 EUR. For some nationalities there is no border tax, for others special visa is required and it is issued from the country of origin. Tourists from EU countries should travel with their passports, not with ID card.
115 EUR for adults, 57 EUR for children up to 12 years
Book this trip online or call our representative in the area for any further information: IVAN mobile: +359 (89) 8468679 (only for Varna and Golden Sands area)