Istanbul – 1 day
- 06.30 h. – 07.30 h. – breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel.
- 07:30 h. – Panoramic tour with bus in the European part of the city centre of Istanbul, starting with a visit of the Blue mosque and Hippodrome, after that a visit of The Egyptian obelisk and The Snake tower. Next is traveling to the Asian part of Istanbul through the Bosphorus, also there is a coffee brake with a magnificent,panoramic view of the whole city. The tour finishes with a visit of the ‘Levinson’ leather-goods factory.
- 12:00 h. – 14.00 h. – Lunch in the restaurant of hotel Bekdash 4*
- 13.30 h. – Visit of the Top Kapi Palace – 27 €
- 13:30 h. – Visit of the Saint Sofia museum and Top Kapi Palace – 46 euro
- 16:00 h. – Ship cruise through Bosphorus strait and visit of the Egyptian market – 22 €
- Free time
- 19:00 h. – 20.00 h. – Dinner in the restaurant of hotel Bekdas 4*- 11 €
- 20:30 h. – Departure from the hotel
This is an example program. There may be changes!
Departure days: Wednesday and Friday
Important note!: The border tax for entering Turkey is payable on the border and varies from 10 to 25 EUR. For some nationalities there is no border tax, for others special visa is required and it is issued from the country of origin. Tourists from EU countries should travel with their passports (minimum 6 months valid), not with ID card.
75 EUR for adults, 38 EUR for children up to 12 years
Book this trip online or call our representative in the area for any further information: Liya mobile: +359 (89) 8468672 (only for Varna and Golden Sands area)