City break in Bucharest
4 days/3 nights tour
Arrival to Bucharest Otopeni airport. Transfer and accommodation in 4* hotel in the center of the city. Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast – panoramic bus city tour of the Romanian capital – the Royal Palace, the University’s Library, the City-Hall and other interesting sights of the city also called “the little Paris” because of the similar architecture style of the buildings. Inside visit of Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world after the pentagon in USA. We will visit also the Village Museum in Bucharest.
In the afternoon we visit the most important shopping malls in Bucharest and you will have free time.
Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast – free time at leisure, shopping or for further exploring the city on your own.
Optional tour: Discover Transylvania and Dracula
Our tour from today will be Bucharest – Peles Castle in Sinaia – Bran Castle (Dracula Castle) – City Brasov – Bucharest. On this tour you will discover most important passage way between the principalities of Wallachia and Transylvania. The tour begins and ends in Bucharest. Our first stop is the Sinaia Monastery, built in Byzantine style, founded by Prince Mihail Cantacuzino in 1695 and named after the great Sinai Monastery on Mount Sinai. As of 2005, it is inhabited by 13 Christian Orthodox monks led by hegumen Macarie Bogus.
Then we go and visit the Neo-Renaissance Peles castle in the Carpathian Mountain, a belonging of the Romanian royal family of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen.
Next, we enter Transylvania, a region is surrounded by the Carpathians. The wild mountains with tall and abrupt cliffs, large woods and beautiful flora and fauna give us the feeling that there’s nothing more beautiful, or more recreative than spending your vacations here. Combine this with the visit of the Dracula’s Castle in Bran and you have the perfect trip for you, your family and friends. Then we will visit also the medieval city of Brasov. In the late afternoon we drive back to Bucharest.
Evening free at leisure.
Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast – free time at leisure or shopping. Transfer to the airport and flight back home.
Tour prices include:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in the chosen hotel with daily buffet breakfast included.
- A/C van / bus with driver for the transfers and tours
- Complimentary 1 x 0.5 ml bottle of mineral water in the hotel room per person per day
- Parking fees and road taxes
- All entrance tickets for the tour objects visited
- Professional tour guide speaking your language* for touring days and English speaking assistant for airport transfers
* for some languages a supplement may be applied
- 1 PAX free of charge for min 20 full paying tourists
Tour prices don’t include:
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Alcoholic beverages with meals
- Personal expenses
- One day tour Discover Transylvania and Dracula – 105 EUR per person for min 4 PAX; 52 EUR per person for min 20 PAX, inclusive transportation, lunch in local restaurant (fish or veg menu), guide, entrance tickets