LAVENDER FESTIVAL KARLOVO
Bulgaria ranks No. 1 in the world today in growing lavender and producing lavender-based cosmetics! If we consider the oil-bearing rose – an invariable component of every quality perfume in the world – one of the symbols of Bulgaria, then the lavender has made the “land of the Thracian kings” a world leader in harvesting and processing of this aromatic natural product.
You will have the chance to feel the genuine lavender aroma in its natural environment and to enjoy the Ennyoff’s Day (Midsummer) – a celebration of the lavender, the essential oil plants and the healing herbs in Karlovo.
Events Schedule: 10:00 am
- Local volunteers will perform the ritual “Ennyoff’s bride” in the house yard.
- Degustation of rite bread with silent water.
- Degustation of lavender and rose products.
- Lecture: a practical appliance for some extracted essential oil products.
- Folklore events.
- Rituals and “Lavender harvest” demonstration.
- Welcoming from the Rose Queen and the Lavander fairy.
- Visit Pattev’s house, guided tour, demonstration of lavender oil extraction.
- Fest roundelay at “Vasil Levski” squere.
- Visit lavender fields (for groups – upon preliminary booking request).
Package rate PER PERSON for minimum:
- 2 pax – 143 EUR
- 4 pax – 105 EUR
- 6 pax – 75 EUR
- 8 pax – 70 EUR
- 10 pax – 60 EUR