Location: Guinness hotel complex is a four-star luxury hotel, situated at the foot of the Pirin mountains, in one of the most beautiful Bulgarian resorts – the town of Bansko
In the hotel: The hotel has an equipped conference hall with a capacity of 100 people for giving seminars, holding conferences, doing business activities and others,lobby bar, the mehana* in the traditional Bulgarian style, the luxury restaurant, the steam bath, the sports fitness hall, the swimming pool and the spa centre in the hotel.
The hotel has 38 studios, 13 large apartments, 41 small apartments and 27 messonettes that satisfy the guests with the modern luxury and comfort. There is a digital TV, an internet connection, a telephone, a kitchenette and a luxury bathroom with a bath, a phone and a hairdryer.
For entertaining and sports activities the hotel offers billiards, table tennis and an internet room.
Winter season 2018/2019
Early Booking Discounts
Minimum Stay: 5 nights in the period 28.12-04.01.2019; 4 nights in the period 05.01-11.01.2019
General Notes: Reservation fee – 6 EUR per person per stay
- The price includes: free use of indoor swimming pool, pearl pool, shock pool, jacuzzi, sauna park, steam bath, relaxation area, ski storage for own equipment,
- WI-FI, limited places open-air parking space, free shuttle to the bottom station of the gondola lift.
- New Year Galla Dinner is OBLIGATORY!
- indoor heated car garage – 8 euro per night. Not subject to EB discount and only after Hotel reconfirmation
- Early bookings and day promotions are COMBINABLE.
Child Policy Notes
- Child (2-11,99 yrs) on regulart bed pays – 75% of the adult’s price.
Cancellation Policy Notes
- Late cancellation- 2 nights penalty.
- No-show – 3 nights penalty.
- Late cancellations and No-show for the period 28.12-11.01 – 100% penalty.
- Early departure – 100 % penalty.